Tag Archives: Dr. Konstantin G. Korotkov
Ekaterina Jakovleva, Konstantin Korotkov
“Light After Life” is a unique work with first of its kind data on the observations and analysis of post-mortal activity in humans. Dr. Korotkov developed the instruments and software to conduct this work using Kirlian photography.
In: Konstantin G. Korotkov (Ed.). Measuring Energy Fields: Current Research. –
Backbone Publishing Co. Fair Lawn, USA, 2004. pp.23-30.
GDV DESCRIPTION AND DISCUSSION OF SAFETY ISSUES
Nancy Rizzo-Roberts, Ph.D.
I. The GDV Description
The evaluation of energetic disturbance by Kirlian photography has been the topic of research projects for nearly a century (1). Peter Mandel a German naturopath and acupuncturist developed Energy Emission(TM) Analysis (EEA), a method of correlating and assessing physical and psychological symptoms via Kirlian emission phenomena (2).
1. Boyers D.G. Tiller W.A. Corona Discharge Photography. J of Applied Physics, 1973, 44, 3102-3112.
2. Pehek J.O., Kyler K.J., and Faust D.L. Image modulation in Corona Discharge Photography. Science 1976, 194, 263-270.
3. Opalinski J. Kirlian-type images and the transport of thin-film materials in high-voltage corona discharge. J. of Applied Physics 1979, 50, 498-504.
Konikiewicz L.W., Griff L.C. Bioelectrography – A new method for detecting cancer and body physiology. Harrisburg: Leonard Associates Press, 1982. 240 p.
Tiller W. On the evolution of Electrodermal Diagnostic Instruments. The Journal of Advancement in Medicine 1:41-72, 1988.
Mandel P. Energy Emission Analysis; New Application of Kirlian Photography for Holistic Medicine. Synthesis Publishing Co., Germany. 1986.
EPC/GDV CAMERA by Dr. Korotkov
The EPC system has been approved by Russian Health Authorities for general use, following clinical trials and the recommendation of the Russian Academy of Sciences. It utilizes almost instantaneous, non-invasive and painless measurements and sophisticated interpretive software with comparisons to an extremely large and reliable database assembled over more than 10 years. This technology has far reaching diagnostic and human performance applications.
Konstantin G. Korotkov, Ph.D., Professor
Konstantin Korotkov has the following positions:
• Deputy Director of Saint-Petersburg Federal Research Institute of Physical Culture.
• Professor of Computer Science and Biophysics at Saint-Petersburg Federal University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics.
• Professor of Research in Saint Petersburg Academy of Physical Culture.
• President of the International Union for Medical and Applied Bioelectrography.
• Consultant for Aveda Co (USA).
• Member of the Editorial Board: «Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine», “Journal of Science of Healing Outcomes”.