Tag Archives: biofield
Konstantin G. Korotkov, Ph.D., Professor
Konstantin Korotkov has the following positions:
• Deputy Director of Saint-Petersburg Federal Research Institute of Physical Culture.
• Professor of Computer Science and Biophysics at Saint-Petersburg Federal University of Informational Technologies, Mechanics and Optics.
• Professor of Research in Saint Petersburg Academy of Physical Culture.
• President of the International Union for Medical and Applied Bioelectrography.
• Consultant for Aveda Co (USA).
• Member of the Editorial Board: «Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine», “Journal of Science of Healing Outcomes”.
ENERGY OF OUR HOME
Our home… This expression brings so many images to one’s mind. A cozy kitchen where friends like to gather and sit way past midnight at the kitchen table sipping wine, tea or spirits, strangely reluctant to move to the drawing room specifically designed for entertaining visitors. The town of one’s childhood, the sweet agony of first love, the youth spinning by. The country that we curse, scold and still love for what she is. Our home – the Earth, the beautiful planet, one of a kind, ever flowing through the endless void of the space in the throbbing fluxes of the Universe breathing. And yet we still know so little about this home of ours. We gradually master the upper level of the earth, seas and oceans, having a hard time imagining what is lurking in the somber depths, the processes happening in the bowels of the Earth and in the atmosphere are as unpredictable to us as ever, and disastrous cataclysms regularly threaten our safety. We have reclaimed but a small part of the Earth’s surface and yet we proudly declare that we rule the world and keep on spoiling everything around us.