EPC/GDV CAMERA by Dr. Korotkov
EPC/GDV CAMERA by Dr. Korotkov
The EPC system has been approved by Russian Health Authorities for general use, following clinical trials and the recommendation of the Russian Academy of Sciences. It utilizes almost instantaneous, non-invasive and painless measurements and sophisticated interpretive software with comparisons to an extremely large and reliable database assembled over more than 10 years. This technology has far reaching diagnostic and human performance applications.
The System provides non-invasive, painless and almost immediate evaluation which can highlight potential health abnormalities prior to even the earliest symptoms of an underlying condition, and suggests courses of action. These may include identifying an area for further medical exploration, suggesting products that may be beneficial (such as vitamins, minerals, supplements), or evaluating energy, stress and vitality. In each case, the EPC scan can provide significant information and suggestions.
EPC utilizes a weak, completely painless electrical current applied to the fingertips for less than a millisecond. The body’s response to this stimulus is the formation of a variation of an “electron cloud” composed of light energy photons. The electronic “glow” of this discharge (invisible to the human eye) is captured by an optical CCD camera system and then translated into a digital computer file.
The data from each test is converted to a unique “Photonic Profile”, which is compared to the data base of hundreds of thousands of data records using 55 distinct parametric discriminates, and charted so that it is available for discussion and analysis. A graph of the findings is presented as a two-dimensional image. To study these images, fractal, matrix, and various algorithmic techniques are linked and analyzed. In addition, the system provides instant graphic representations of the data to provide easy reference and interpretation. To further enhance the data in an understandable and meaningful manner, a further graphic representation is generated, placing the indicators within the outline of the human form, for ease of explanation and discussion.
Advantages of the EPC/GDV bioelectrography technique
• The system is easy to use. The analysis can be totally computer-generated and the procedure does not require certification to administer. The system automatically indicates if the images being recorded are acceptable (fingers properly on the pad, no shaking or moisture, etc.), so the results can be analyzed and stored.
• The technology complements virtually all existing treatment philosophies and specialties. The EPC System is a screening tool that identifies weaknesses in the human body and allows practitioners to more quickly and efficiently focus on areas of treatment, as well as providing a comprehensive method of tracking success.
• Screening evaluation of the psychophysiological state and functional activity of an individual;
• Noninvasiveness, safety and complete sterility of the technique;
• Assessment of the anxiety and stress levels;
• Quantitative information on the energy homeostasis level both for the organism as a whole and for individual functional systems;
• Monitoring of individual’s reaction towards the influence of various treatment procedures, allopathic and homeopathic medicines, and mild informational influences;
• Possibility of tracking the evolution of various processes in time and comparing structural, functional and time processes that take place in the organism;
• Objectivity of the information – independence from the preferences and experience of the user;
• Simplicity and convenience of the method – absence of any particular requirements to the room, the environmental conditions or the qualification of the personnel; during the investigation of an individual’s state only measurements from his/her fingers and toes have to be taken;
• Equipment is relative cheap and the procedure itself does not involve extra costs.
WHAT IS EPC/GDV BIOELECTROGRAPHY TECHNIQUE?
EPC/GDV BIOELECTROGRAPHY TECHNIQUE